A Luxurious Retreat Awaits
The Woodhouse Day Spas in Cincinnati are consistently voted the “Best of Cincinnati” by CityBeat Magazine, “Best of the City” by Cincinnati Magazine, “Best Day Spa” in the Mason and Deerfield Lifestyle Magazine Readers’ Choice Awards, and most recently a “Best Place to Work” by Ohio Business Magazine. The Woodhouse has also been crowned “Favorite Day Spa” by American Spa Magazine.
Although there are Woodhouse Day Spas all over America, each is locally owned and operated. The Woodhouse Day Spa – Liberty Township, located about 1,000 feet west of the Liberty Town Center, is the newest addition to The Woodhouse Day Spa family in Ohio.
Our Mission is to deliver exceptional experiences. The Woodhouse Day Spa is a place where the genuine care and comfort of our guest is of highest priority. We pledge to provide the finest treatments and facilities for our guests, who will always enjoy a warm, relaxed, yet refined ambience. Honesty and Integrity are the “heart” of our business model and will be the foundation on which we stand. The Woodhouse experience enlivens the senses, instills well-being, and fulfills even the unexpressed wishes and needs of our guests.
What Makes The Woodhouse Unique?
Sure, we have over 70 distinct treatment options, but what really sets us apart is our focus on customer service. We believe that when you arrive at The Woodhouse, our sole mission in life is to treat you like royalty while you relax, refresh, and renew. We are a true day spa and don't offer hair services, which our guests love because they can truly escape without the noise from the hairdryers, chemical smells, and the hectic atmosphere of a salon.
Enjoy the 99 Elements of The Woodhouse Experience
Inviting Spa Interior & Guest Amenities
10,000 square feet of Victorian decor featuring 15 Private Guest Treatment Rooms, Men’s & Women’s Quiet Rooms, Duet Massage Rooms, Bath & Massage Room, Manicure/Pedicure suite, and an inviting outdoor courtyard with fireplace! The Woodhouse is the perfect place for spa parties and corporate events.
Legendary Customer Service
At The Woodhouse, you don’t schedule an ‘appointment,’ you schedule an ‘experience.’ Part of what makes it an experience is that we will do whatever it takes to make you happy. We’ll order you lunch to enjoy on fine china, get your morning latte at Starbucks, we have even been known to drive to the bakery and pick up surprise treats for our guests who are celebrating special occasions. We’re glad to accommodate special requests (however outlandish) and help you plan a special day that you will remember forever.
Simple & Stress-Free Gift Cards
We want to make gift-buying easier. Purchase a beautiful online gift card and print right from your home or office. Or, call us and our Spa Concierge will personalize a gift card or basket and can even arrange delivery.
If you need help deciding what to get that special someone, just call (513) 755-4530 and we are happy to recommend one of our spa services tailored to your needs, whether it's a facial, manicure, pedicure, massage, body treatment or waxing!
For the health and safety of our guests and our team members
We've made some adjustments to our normal operations in order to be able to operate safely. While your visit to The Woodhouse will be a little different for the foreseeable future, our mission, as always, is to create an exceptional experience for you. We sincerely appreciate your patience as we navigate our new process. Here's what you can expect:
SCHEDULING YOUR NEXT EXPERIENCE
- We are currently accepting reservations through the end of the year, with limited availability to ensure we maintain a safe capacity and allow adequate time between reservations to fully disinfect treatment rooms.
- To keep our guests and team healthy, we're limiting the use of our quiet rooms and suspending some services and amenities (for example: The Woodhouse Four-Handed Massage, Couples Massage, and Body Treatments).
- We've reserved Tuesdays from 9am-2pm for guests who are considered high-risk.
- Online booking is currently unavailable. Please call the Spa Concierge to schedule: (513) 755-4530.
THE DAY OF YOUR EXPERIENCE
- Both staff and guests are required to wear face masks.
- You'll be asked to complete a questionnaire upon arrival; if you are experiencing symptoms, you will be asked to reschedule your treatment(s).
- Our team will have their temperatures taken daily and anyone exhibiting fever or symptoms will not be permitted to work.
- Please arrive no more than five minutes before your scheduled treatments. Quiet rooms are only accessible after treatment if seating is available.
- Please limit personal items brought into the spa, as the use of lockers for personal items is temporarily suspended.
- Restrooms are open, however the changing lounge and showers are currently not in use.
- Please help us in maintaining physical distancing; floor markers will be placed to aid in keeping a 6' distance between guests and team members when possible.
THE RETAIL BOUTIQUE
- Open for gift card and retail purchases.
- Curbside pickup is available.
We welcome any questions you may have and most of all, look forward to welcoming you back to The Woodhouse!
Paying It Forward
We’re a small business that seeks to make a big impact. A global one, even. Our Woodhouse location is fortunate to be a growing and profitable company. We like to use that good fortune to pay it forward and do more good in our community and around the world. Can you believe in this day and age that 1 in 10 people (that’s about 663 million) still don’t have access to life’s most basic human need? Water.
charity: water is an amazing organization that has figured out how to bring clean, safe drinking water to underserved individuals in developing nations. As of September 2019, charity: water has completed almost 38,113 water projects, bringing clean water to almost 10 million people in 27 countries and continue to give the gift of clean water to more than 4,000 people each day.
In early 2019, The Woodhouse Day Spas in Cincinnati, Dayton, and Liberty Township pledged 1% of our sales to charity: water. Our commitment over the next 10 years is $1 million. Our spa team is donating to charity: water, too. They’ve pledgeded their birthdays, donated their tips, and many are giving monthly.
Want to learn more?
Want to help?
Christopher Mann is an avid traveler. “I’ve been to spas all over the world and was always disappointed that there wasn’t anything like them in Cincinnati,” says Chris. “Every time I went to a spa here in Cincinnati I felt like a number...like I was part of an assembly line or something. I just couldn’t find anything truly relaxing.” He continues, “We wanted to build a spa where our valued guests actually feel valued, a true escape from the stressors of everyday life.” Chris lives in Symmes Township, has a son named Jake, and two dogs: Jackson and Corbet.
Relax. Refresh. Renew.
…it's what you do at The Woodhouse Day Spa.